|This item has been discontinued. But don't panic - we still carry the excellent Silynx Clarus PRO.|
Silynx Clarus XPR Tactical In-Ear Headset System
Clarus Control Box, removable (QDC) dual in-ear headset, QDC radio lead, radio adapter cable
The Clarus XPR is one of the industry's smallest and lightest tactical headset system. The in-ear microphone facilitates easy, clear comms, while Silynx's hear-thru technology provides sound localization for full situational awareness. The hear-thru system also offers protection from both impulse and steady-state noise. Controls for both hear-thru volume and power are located on the bottom of the unit. Compatible with a broad range of radios, this durable, modular headset solution supports one radio, or one radio and a smartphone.
This model comes with a radio adapter cable, removable (QDC) cable to headset, and quick disconnect (QDC) on radio down lead. Available in tan only.
Clarus XPR Models & Radio Adapter Cables
|MFG#||UPC||Radio Adapter Cable|
Tech Specs: Acoustical Response
- Speaker Frequency Spectrum: 60 Hz to 10,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level: > 115 dB
- Max Audio Input Level: 3Vp-p
- Microphone Frequency Range: 60 Hz to 9,000 Hz
- Audio Input Type: Single-ended or Differential
- Audio Output Level: > 3mVrms, 600Ω
Tested to MIL-STD-810F
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +72°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C to +72°C
- Humidity: 95%
- Immersion (Control Box): 20m for 30min
- Immersion (In-Ear Headset): 1m for 30min
Requires AAA battery; 40 hour battery life expectancy.
- Control Box: 119g (excluding battery)
- Headset: 70g
Powered from radio at 5V, 8mA.
More About Silynx
Silynx in-ear headsets provide advanced hearing protection, hearing enhancement, and communications capabilities. Field-tested and combat proven for nearly a decade, Silynx headsets are used by elite US and international warfighters, all levels of law enforcement, including federal, state, and local, and international public safety and security forces.