|Silynx Clarus PRO Tactical In-Ear Hearing Protection and Audio Headset System|
Clarus PRO ruggedized control box, in-ear headset, smartphone adapter cable, polymer storage case
Clarus PRO Key Features
Clarus PRO Details
- Protection from blast noise & steady-state noise
- Hearing enhancement amplifies prey sound, warning sounds
- Clear music and cell phone audio in loud environments
- Comfortable, low-profile, lightweight design
The Clarus PRO is a small, powerful hearing protection headset system packed with features for today's most demanding hunters and shooters. Noise cancelling meets ear protection in the Clarus PRO, providing protection from blast noises but still allowing clear hearing via Silynx's combat-tested Hear-Thru system. No need to sacrifice the tactical edge. Four levels of sound enhancement let you take that clear hearing to the next level, giving hunters the auditory advantage. The Clarus PRO facilitates full situational awareness. With the earpieces in, you can clearly hear voices, safety signals, and prey sounds. Get that critical hearing protection -- and still hear much better than you could with your naked ears!
The Clarus PRO control box is lightweight and powerful, defying the convention that electronic hearing protection must be bulky or fragile. The Clarus PRO is ruggedized, fully submersible, and can stand up to dirt, mud, water, shock, and vibration. Where other headset systems buckle, Clarus PRO will stand strong through all your life's adventures.
Comes with smartphone adapter cable, so you can stream your favorite audio. Available in black only.
Noise Attenuation & Sound Enhancement
- Speaker Frequency Spectrum 60 Hz to 15,000 Hz
- Sound Pressure Level >115 dB
- Receiver Type Dual Balanced Armature
- Microphone Type Noise Cancelling Electret
- Hearing Protection (SNR 30, NRR 25)
- Impulse Noise Protection
- Extended Sound Localization
- Four Hear-Thru Level (HTL) Sound Enhancement Levels
More About Silynx
- Immersion (System) IP67 1m for 30 min
- Operating Temperature -20°C to +55°C
- Storage Temperature (exc battery) -40°C to +72°C
- Humidity 95%
- Mechanical Drop MIL-STD-810G
- EMI MIL-STD-810F
Silynx in-ear headsets provide advanced hearing protection, hearing enhancement, and communications capabilities. Field-tested and combat proven for nearly a decade, Silynx headsets are used by elite US and international warfighters, all levels of law enforcement, including federal, state, and local, and international public safety and security forces.
More from Silynx