This item has been discontinued.
Go back to View All Respirators.
Moldex 1712 FastFit Flat Fold Disposable Healthcare Respirator and Surgical Mask Features
Moldex 1500 N95 Healthcare Particulate Respirator & Surgical Mask Details
- Finally, a flat-fold mask that is easy to put on quickly!
- Meets CDC guidelines for protection against TB
- Highest ASTM level of fluid resistance (160 mm Hg)
- Bacterial filter efficiency greater than 99.9%
- Dura-Mesh® shell holds its shape longer, even when hot and humid
- Softspun® lining, molded nose bridge, and foam nose cushion for comfort
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1
- Size: M/L
Moldex 1712 N95 FastFit® was designed specifically with healthcare workers in mind, and it shows. Flat fold masks are convenient to carry, but can be difficult to put on quickly. Moldex 1712 N95 FastFit® is fast and easy to open and seal to your face. It's also quick to re-fold and stow in a pocket. Disposable and individually wrapped for hygiene, everything about this mask is hassle-free. Now instead of trying to pick between a comfortable mask, and one that is convenient to use, Moldex provides both benefits in one respirator, so you don't have to choose.
The Moldex 1712 N95 respirators feature Moldex's exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell. This shell protects the filter media, preventing contamination from hands or gloves. The mask also stays looking cleaner, longer. And the Dura-Mesh® even keeps the mask from collapsing when it's hot and humid, which means you can use fewer masks, saving both time and money.
Moldex 1712 N95 masks are comfortable. They feature a contour molded nose bridge for easy fitting, and a soft foam nose cushion for comfortable extended wear. The elastic straps are easy to handle and won't irritate the skin. Not manufactured with natural rubber latex.
Moldex 1712 N95 Suggested Applications
School healthcare, occupational health facilities, homeless shelters, EMS/EMT, fire and rescue teams, police, correctional facilities, nurse/hospice care, surgery, hospitals, and healthcare facilities. Note: for use with non oil based particulates only.