Contact us for pricing:Peltor WS™ ProTac XP Ground Mechanic Headset Features
Peltor WS™ ProTac XP Ground Mechanic Headset Details
- Headset and adapter can be 10 meters apart and out of visible range without losing contact
- High-attenuating ear cups with optimized acoustic design and excellent space for the ears
- Dynamic microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Supports Bluetooth A2DP profile for streaming high quality stereo sound
- Quick Positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling
- Cockpit notification and connection control
- VOX (Voice Operated Transmit)
- DSP (Digital Noise Reduction)
- Active-Hearing noise protection w/ environmental mics
The Peltor Ground Mechanic WS™ ProTac XP is designed to be used for Ground Mechanic Work at airports, including push back and service. The ProTac XP is an active-hearing headset with Bluetooth®, for cable free, clear, and reliable cockpit notification and connection control. The Bluetooth connection between the headset and the adapter ensures an efficient and safe push back, and the earmuffs may be up to 10 meters away from the Bluetooth adapter and out of visual range without losing contact. Supports Bluetooth 2.1 A2DP profile for streaming high quality stereo sound.
Other key features include VOX (Voice Operated Transmit) and DSP (Digital Noise Reduction).
This headband-style earmuff headset features large ear cups that fit comfortably, with plenty of space for the ears inside. These ear cups also acoustically optimize sound, helping to maintain sound quality and provide noise protection in high noise environments. Other smart features are also included: the last settings are stored when the headset is switched off, a low battery level is indicated by a "low battery" voice message, and the quick-position boom dynamic microphone provides digital noise reduction.
Technical Data Specifications
|Attenuation rating (HML)?
||H=32 M=29 L=22
|Attenuation rating (SNR)?
||Approx. 24 hours
||AA, AA or Rechargeable NiMH Pack, NiMH
||Wireless Bluetooth®, Two-Way, Level Dependent
|Compatible Radio Brands
|Hearing Protection Style
||Aviation & Airports
3M Peltor WS Series Ground Mechanic Headsets
||Active-Hearing Noise Protection?
|3M Peltor WS™ ProTac XP Ground Mechanic Headset
|3M Peltor WS™ XP Ground Mechanic Headset
More Ground Mechanic Headsets