|LiteCom Plus: Hearing Protection with Built-In UHF Two-Way Radio (FRS + BRS Channels)|
3M Peltor LiteCom Plus 2-Way Communications Electronic Ear Muffs feature level dependent surround sound via two mics on the ear cups that let you safely hear what is going on around you, plus a built-in UHF two way radio, a noise canceling boom mic, dual action, push to talk or voice activated (VOX) operation and 8 preset BRS frequency channels with 38 subchannels, Plus 22 FRS/GMRS channels, with 83 subchannels. Designed to integrate into your existing BRS 2-way radio system, work with your FRS/GMRS radios, or as a stand-alone communications system, LiteCom Plus offers a low-cost alternative to other high noise 2-way radio communications systems.
See Mfg. DataSheet
|3M Peltor LiteCom Plus 2-Way Communications Electronic Ear Muffs Features and Benefits:
- NRR 25-26 noise protection (Headband and HardHat models = NRR 25. NeckBand model = NRR 26).
- Ergonomic and durable headset design with adjustable bands, deep earcups, comfortable ear pads that seal well against ambient noise, and replaceable ear pads for long life.
- Headband, neckband and hard hat models available to suit any application.
- A level dependent microphone on each ear cup lets you safely hear everything going on around, but at a safe volume level, limited to 82 dB.
- Built in 2-way UHF radio programmed with 8 channels and 38 subchannels in the business radio services spectrum (464.5000 to 467.9257 MHz) Plus 22 FRS/GMRS channels with 83 subchannels. (FCC License is required to transmit on some of these frequencies.)
- Transmit power of 200 mW, for up to three kilometers (9500 feet) transmit range in open air.
- User Selectable Push-to-talk (PTT) and voice activation (VOX) functions. VOX can be easily turned off if preferred, and/or in extreme noise situations where PTT gives the user better control when transmitting.
- Simple to operate with three buttons on one ear cup. When the unit is turned off, the settings are retained.
- Comes complete with an ambient-noise compensated dynamic boom microphone that works well even in high noise environments.
- Ghost voices announce headset settings changes in your ear in your choice of 3 user selectable Languages (English/Spanish/French).
- Input jack lets you plug in a smart phone or other device so you can hear it through the headset (patch cable sold separately.)
- Powered by rechargeable battery pack, with up to 20 hours life depending on usage.
- Low battery warning and automatic shutoff after 2 hours of inactivity, to save batteries.