|LiteCom Plus: Hearing Protection with Built-In Two-Way Radio (FRS Channels)|
3M Peltor LiteCom Plus Headsets are 2-Way Communications Electronic Ear Muffs that feature level dependent surround sound via two mics on the ear cups that let you safely hear what is going on around you, plus a built-in two way radio, a noise canceling boom mic, and dual action speech control via your choice of push-to-talk (PTT) and/or voice operation (VOX). 22 FRS channels. Designed to integrate into your existing 2-way radio system, work with your FRS radios, or as a stand-alone communications system, LiteCom Plus offers a low-cost alternative to other high noise 2-way radio communications systems.
3M ID: 7100229187
This is the Replacement for the MT7H7A4610-NA.
The MT73H7A4610NA is the replacement for the MT7H7A4610-NA. So if you're looking for the correct/official MT7H7A4610-NA replacement, the MT73H7A4610NA is the right LiteCom Plus Headset model for you. Note that there have been a few changes from the previous model that should be noted here. Most importantly, the new LiteCom Plus Headset has FRS radio channels only, with no BRS support. (If you need support for BRS frequencies, please see the LiteCom PRO III.) Less critical but still significant, the NRR on the new model of earmuffs is better: NRR 27 as opposed to the earlier 25-26.
The 3M Peltor LiteCom Plus Headset is ideal for enabling communication within a work group in a high noise environment. An excellent radio solution for manufacturing, construction, crane operation, equipment maintenance, and any other hazardously noisy application, from a major trusted worldwide brand.
|3M Peltor LiteCom Plus Headset Features and Benefits:
- Better-than-ever NRR 27 noise protection from hazardous noise.
- Ergonomic and durable headset design with adjustable bands, deep earcups, comfortable ear pads that seal well against ambient noise, and replaceable ear pads for long life.
- An environmental-listening microphone on each ear cup lets the LiteCom make smart decisions about how to handle ambient noise; you can safely hear everything going on around you when ambient noises are at a low level, with safe sounds amplified (output limited to 82 dB to prevent hearing damage).
- Built in 2-way radio with 22 pre-programmed FRS channels.
- Transmit power of 200 mW, for up to three kilometers (9500 feet) transmit range in open air.
- User Selectable Push-to-talk (PTT) and voice activation (VOX) functions. Choose your method for activating your mic; VOX can be easily turned off in extreme noise situations where PTT gives the user better control, or turned on for near instantaneous hands-free operation.
- Intuitive controls with three buttons on one ear cup. Settings are retained when the unit is powered off.
- Ambient-noise compensated dynamic boom microphone is water and dust-proof (IP68), working well even in challenging environments and providing clear voice in high noise settings.
- Ghost voices announce headset settings changes in your ear in your choice of 3 user selectable Languages (English/Spanish/French).
- Aux port lets you plug in a variety of other radios and devices, including a smart phone (patch cable not included).
- Powered by rechargeable lithium-ion battery, with up to 20 hours life depending on usage.
- Low battery warning and automatic shutoff after 2 hours of inactivity, to save batteries.
- IP54 water and dust resistant headset design for reliable, durable use in a variety of settings.
- Hi-viz yellow color for visibility, safety, and compliance.