The Tri-Grip® Jr. M-TEK is now available as the SMALL SIZE OPTION on the Tri-Grip® M-TEK 9012/9022 product pages.
Tasco Tri-Grip® JR. Reusable Metal Detectable ear plugs
combine a unique structure and many desirable features with a great price and a
small size to
make these a truly extraordinary solution to hearing protection challenges faced
by many in the process industries.
Tasco Tri-Grip® JR. Reusable Metal Detectable ear plugs feature a cord
that is 100%
fully detectable, even if they are chopped into small pieces! The ear plugs
contain a small piece of metal so if separated from the cord, the plugs also
remain detectable. Ordinary detectable ear plugs also contain a
piece of metal somewhere on or in the plugs but if they become separated from
the cord, the cord will not be detected. This version is available in a standard
size too, called (Tasco
Tri-Grip® Model 9011.)
Tasco Tri-Grip® Reusable Metal Detectable ear plugs are also
available in a 100% detectable version (Model
9012) that has fully detectable cord and fully detectable ear plugs. Even if
the plugs and the cord are chopped up, every piece remains detectable.
Tasco Tri-Grip® JR. Reusable Metal Detectable Ear Plugs Features
- Excellent NRR 27 noise protection.
- 100% Metal Detectable Cord plus a metal insert in each ear plug. Even if
separated from the cord, plugs and cord remain detectable individually.
- Easy grip triangular stem for simple insertion.
- Small triple-flange design that fits adults who need a small ear plug.
- Soft hemispherical flanges that provide an excellent seal and still remain comfortable all day.
- Food industry blue for easy visual identification.
- Durable and washable for long life with proper care.