|This item has been discontinued. Don't panic! Go back to view all Hunting Hearing Aids.|
The MicroBlast 412 represents some of the best of what the SportEAR MicroBlast line of hunter's hearing aids has to offer, with enhanced features, sonically-welded water resistant construction, and a reasonable price tag. The SportEAR MicroBlast "Open Ear" line of BTE (Behind the Ear) hunter's hearing aids offer cutting edge features that make these devices ideal for both hunting/shooting and for daily usage. Each unit is feather light, with clear and strong Teflon tubing and a clear super comfortable acoustic eartip, so these MicroBlast models practically disappear once you're wearing them. One size fits all, which means you don't have to deal with the custom molding process to get a great hunter's hearing aid. Clear and hearty sound, a sonically welded water-resistant case, and advanced background noise and whistle cancelling make the model 412 truly stand out.
SportEAR MicroBlast Model 412:
- Four Digital Channels. These are effectively four separate amplifiers that are programmed to specifically handle low, bass to mid, mid range and high frequencies for remarkable clarity of sound across the whole spectrum.
- Background Noise Suppressor™ Strength: 3x
- Improved, Sonically Welded Water Resistant Case
- Whistle Canceller™ Strength: 3x
- 42dB Gain Power
- Advanced Feedback Cancelling and Background Noise Suppression
- Special Feature: Multi-Program Memory
All SportEAR MicroBlast Models include the Following Features:
- Advanced DSP (digital signal processing) for the clearest sound quality available in a modern hearing aid. Gain levels run from 30db all the way up to 48+dB depending on the model.
- AutoBlocker Digital Compression circuitry that instantly protects your hearing against dangerously loud sounds such as gunfire, as well as protecting against continuous noises over 85 dB. AutoBlocker actually compresses all the sounds you would hear into a single safe sound scape. That means you keep your situational awareness and hear everything going on around you, but at a safe maximum volume of 85 dB.
- Not an ordinary hearing aid. AutoBlocker is the primary feature that sets SportEAR MicroBlast hunting hearing aids apart from ordinary hearing aids. SportEAR MicroBlast does double duty, working as a daily wear hearing aid and as a shooter's hearing protector with a noise reduction rating of NRR 29 dB. No ordinary hearing aid can do that.
- Two types of hearing protection make the SportEAR MicroBlast line an excellent hearing protector. The AutoBlocker works to ensure the sound that is amplified into your ears is safe, smooth, and seamless -- while comfortable foam eartips also serve to protect from outside noise via passive background noise blocking.
- Water Resistant Casing keeps moisture out for all-weather days. A smooth finish polymer plastic will keep up with any environment, even with extreme heat, cold or precipitation. Note: Models 412 and 418 feature advanced weather resistance with sonically-welded casings.
- Whistle Blocking includes wind noise management features such as a carefully designed mic location which helps to keep the microphones out of reach of wind.
- Push-button volume control lets you adjust the volume of each earpiece independently, so you can balance your hearing back to better than normal -- even if you have hearing loss in one ear and not in the other.
- Open Ear™ design features a thin, clear teflon tube with a clear acoustic tip. The entire unit is feather-light, and the eartip will not give you that muffled feeling.
- 4-beep low battery warning so your hearing aids will never suddenly fail you at the range, in the woods, or in the middle of an important conversation.
- SportEAR MicroBlast products are sold in pairs to provide you with both hearing enhancement and hearing protection (29dB) in both ears.
- Common batteries: Powered by standard #10 hearing aid batteries for up to 140 hours of daily use.
- Waranty: Includes one year manufacturer's warranty.