Peltor Tactical Sport MT16H210F-SV Electronic Shooting Ear Muffs (NRR 20)
Contact us for pricing:Peltor Tactical Sport electronic shooting ear muffs are designed for shooters, hunters, and workplace employees who need face to face communications in noisy environments up to 105dB. Tactical Sport continuously monitors the environment, automatically amplifying low sounds while simultaneously compressing dangerously loud sounds to a maximum total of 82 dB, a level that is compliant with OSHA guidelines for safe listening levels during a full 8 hour shift. For the shooter, this means you can hear the game before they hear you, as well as clearly hearing everything the range officer says when on the firing line while you remain fully protected from nearby gunshots. For the worker, the Tactical Sport offers safe and clear face to face communications. For both shooters and workers, if you need to communicate at a distance, simply plug in the patch cable (order separately below) to your FMRS radio or cell phone and you can then listen through the headset and speak into the device to transmit, for very effective and economical two-way communications, while you remain fully protected from ambient noise.
If you need a high visibility option for hunting or safety compliance in the workplace, we suggest the upgrade model that comes with removable orange ear cups.
Peltor Tactical Sport Electronic Shooting Ear Muffs Features and Benefits:
- NRR 20, for protection in continuous noise environments up to 105 dB.
- Sophisticated digital noise compression system that amplifies low sounds and suppresses loud sounds, including any input sounds from the optional patch cable, for a total maximum of 82 dB at the ear.
- Mono FL6M and Stereo FL6N patch cables available for connecting to external radios and cell phones (order below).
- Ear cup controls for amplification levels and on/off. Volume level is retained when shut off so you do not have to adjust every time you use the headset.
- Fully adjustable, padded headband fits virtually all adults and folds for convenient storage and carry.
- Replaceable ear pads. Recommended replacement twice a year or as needed (order below).
- Powered by 2 AA batteries, easily accessible without tools, and providing up to 600 hours on a fresh set of batteries.
- Auto off after 2 hours to conserve batteries. A warning lets you know well before the shutoff.
- Low battery warning that starts at 10 hours before depletion and increases in frequency as the batteries get weaker.
- CE certified
| || |