|Peltor LiteCom Pro II Headsets - Communicate in IS High Noise Environments|
Peltor LiteCom Pro II Intrinsically Safe 2-Way Communications Electronic Ear Muffs feature a built-in UHF two way radio with lots of quality features. With the combination of two way and situational awareness features, LiteCom Pro II communications headsets are the perfect tool for communicating in high noise environments that require Intrinsically Safe Certified equipment.
Peltor LiteCom Pro II Features and Benefits:
What's In the Box:
- NRR 24-25 noise protection (Headband and Neckband models = NRR 25. Hardhat model = NRR 24).
- Ergonomic and durable headset design with adjustable bands, deep earcups, comfortable ear pads that seal well against ambient noise, and replaceable ear pads for long life.
- Headband, neckband and hard hat models available to suit any application.
- Built in fully programmable 2-way UHF radio. Program up to 30 channels in the 403-370 MHz band, which means Lite-Com Pro II can be configured to communicate with your existing UHF radios, or with just other Lite-Com Pro II headsets as you wish.
- Privacy sub-channels expand the available communications channels (38 using CTCSS, or 83 using DCS)
- Three user-selectable transmit power levels with up to three kilometers transmit range in open air.
- User Selectable Push-to-talk (PTT) and voice activation (VOX) functions. VOX can be easily turned off if preferred, and in extreme noise situations where PTT gives the user better control when transmitting.
- Simple to operate with three buttons on one ear cup. When the unit is turned off, the settings are retained.
- Comes complete with an ambient-noise compensated dynamic boom microphone that works well even in high noise environments.
- Ghost voices announce headset settings changes in your ear in your choice of 3 user selectable Languages (English/Spanish/French).
- Two ear cup microphones listen to the ambient sound, letting you remain fully aware of any sounds in your area, as well as the direction from which they are originating. The maximum volume is limited to 82 dB at the ear which is safe for continuous 8 hours of listening.
- Powered by 2 AA Batteries or rechargeable battery pack, with up to 18 hours depending on usage.
- Low battery warning and automatic shutoff after a long period of inactivity.
- IECEx and ATEX approved for use in environments requiring Intrinsically Safe Certified equipment.
- Peltor LiteCom Pro II Intrinsically Safe 2-Way Communications PN: (depends on headband style) MT7H7*4010-NA-50
- Extra hygiene kit PN: HY79
- Hygiene tape PC: HYM1000
- Rechargeable battery pack PN: ACK08-50
- Charging cable PN: AL2AH
- Power supply PN: FR08