|Home > 3M Peltor Electronic Push-to-Listen Ear Muffs - Hardhat H7P3E-PTL (NRR 26)|
3M Peltor Electronic Push-to-Listen Ear Muffs - Hardhat H7P3E-PTL (NRR 26)
This item has been discontinued. Don't panic! Go back to view all 3M Brand Products.
3M Peltor Electronic Push-to-Listen Ear Muffs provide good noise protection plus enhanced face to face communications in noisy environments. To listen with regular ear muffs, workers must lift their ear muffs, which defeats the noise protection being provided by the ear muff.
3M Peltor Electronic PTL (Push To Listen) Electronic Ear Muffs provide a simple and effective way to listen safely to co-workers without removing the muffs themselves. Just push the button and speech and sounds from outside can be heard through the ear muffs, while ambient noise is limited automatically to a safe maximum of 87 dB. After 30 seconds, the amplification function automatically shuts off, returning the ear muffs to their full NRR of 26dB. To listen again, just push the button again. See Manufacturer's Data Sheet (Opens in a new window)
3M Peltor Electronic Push-to-Listen Ear Muffs Features and Benefits:
- Wide padded headband with 4 point, fully adjustable ear cup supports to fit anyone comfortably.
- Patented liquid/gel filled ear pads for a comfortable and secure fit.
- NRR 26 rating for ambient noise environments up to 110 dB.
- Built in talk through electronics that amplify low sounds such as voices and limit loud sounds for excellent face to face communications in high noise environments.
- Electronics are located in one ear cup and activated by a simple button push. The other ear cup is a passive ear muff.
- Electronic activation lasts for 30 seconds and can be reactivated as needed with another button push. Simple, automatic and reliable.
- Easy-access battery compartment located on one ear cup.
- Powered by one AA battery (not included.)
| || |