Moldex 2112 FastFit Flat Fold Particulate Respirator Features
Moldex 2112 FastFit Flat Fold Particulate Respirator Details
- Finally, a flat-fold mask that is easy to put on quickly!
- NIOSH certified 95% filter efficiency against non-oil based particles
- Meets heat and flame resistance in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 110-2003 Section 7.11.1
- Individually packaged in convenient dispenser box for improved hygiene
- Dura-Mesh® shell holds its shape longer, even when hot and humid
- Softspun® lining, molded nose bridge, and foam nose cushion for comfort
- Latex straps
- 100% PVC-Free
- Size: M/L
Moldex 2112 FastFit Industrial Respirator Masks provide all the comfort of a contour-molded mask, with the convenience of a flat fold mask. Everything about the 2112 is convenient. These respirators unfold in a snap and seal to your face quickly, so you can get protected in no time (flat). They also refold for easy storage in your pocket between uses. Moldex 2112 respirators are disposable and come individually wrapped in a handy dispenser box, helping to take the hassle out of staying safe on the job.
Moldex 2112 particulate respirators feature Softspun® lining inside to keep the masks soft to the touch, while outside, Moldex's exclusive Dura-Mesh® shell protects the filter media. Not only will the mask stay cleaner-looking for longer, but Dura-Mesh® also prevents the mask collapsing during use, even when it's hot and humid. That proven Moldex durability means you can use fewer masks, saving money.
The nose is cushioned with soft foam, with no metal noseband to fiddle with or pinch. Latex straps.
Moldex 2112 N95 Suggested Applications
Welding, soldering and brazing, lime, poultry, textiles, buffing, polishing, underground mining, cement, metal machining, stone quarrying, bagging, sweeping, sanding, grinding, and other activities in hot, humid, dusty environments. Note: for use with non oil based particulates only.