This item has been discontinued. See all our headphones and earphones here.|
Got Ears?® HearTV™ Wireless TV Headphone System lets you clearly hear and understand the television programs you love, even when you suffer from mild to moderate hearing loss. Simply plug the HearTV™ into your stereo, television, or other sound source, set the sender unit near the source, plug the sender unit power supply into an electrical wall outlet and point the sender toward your seat. Put on the comfortably padded, fully adjustable headset and adjust the volume to suit you. Now you can really hear your TV or music without blasting out your family or neighbors. You will not believe all you can hear that you were missing!
Because it uses line of sight infrared technology, the Got Ears?® HearTV™ will not interfere with another system in a different room. The HearTV™ also offers greatly improved range of operation. Ordinary TV listening systems can be difficult to aim, requiring that you sit in a particular place to get good reception. The HearTV™ has a very wide reception area letting you move around in the room without losing the signal.
NOTE: Got Ears?® HearTV™ Wireless TV Headphone System is also compatible with the J3 and TV777 TV Listener systems.
Got Ears?® HearTV™ Wireless TV Headphone System Features and Benefits:
- Got Ears?® HearTV™ lets each person adjust his or her headset to their preferred volume level without bothering others in the room or in the next apartment.
- Uses infrared technology so your system will not interfere with another system in an adjoining room or apartment.
- "Active noise reduction system for audiophile-grade sound quality" (...per the mfg., but it really is very good sound!)
- Double PLL system provides excellent frequency stability for less interference and sound drop-out as you move around.
- Headset sound is automatically muted if the signal is lost, so you do not have to hear "hissing" if someone momentarily blocks the signal (such as can happen when someone walks between you and the sender unit blocking the signal.)
- Headset automatically turns off after 5 minutes of not receiving a signal, to save the batteries.
- Soft, padded, adjustable headset for hours of comfortable listening.
- Simple to hook up. Just plug the cable into an RCA jack or a standard 3.5mm stereo jack and plug the other end into the sender unit. Plug the sender unit power supply into a standard wall outlet, aim the sender at your seat, put on the headset and adjust the volume.
- Works with any sound source, including television sets, stereos, iPods, smart phones, computers, DVD players, or other devices with a line level output via a standard 3.5mm stereo jack or RCA jack (red and white plugs).
- No limit to the number of listeners who can listen at the same time if each has a compatible headset.
- Maximum range is about 30 feet from sender to headset.
- Contents include: One headset, one sender unit, power supply, 3.5mm patch cable, RCA plug to 3.5mm female plug to adapt from RCA to 3.5mm connection, two AAA batteries to power the headset, instructions.
Got Ears?® HearTV™ Wireless TV Headphone System Specifications:
- Carrier Frequencies:
- Right Channel = 2.8MHz
- Left Channel = 2.3 MHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 50 dB
- Channel Separation: > 35 dB
- Distortion: < 2%
- Frequency Response: 30-15,000 Hz
- Power Supply of Transmitter/Sender: 12 VDC, 150mA
- Power Supply of Headset: 2 each AAA batteries (Included)