|Home > Howard Leight by Honeywell Pilot Hybrid Push-In Ear Plugs Corded (NRR 26) (Box of 100 Pairs)|
Howard Leight by Honeywell Pilot Hybrid Push-In Ear Plugs Corded (NRR 26) (Box of 100 Pairs)
|This item has been discontinued. Don't panic! Go back to view all Honeywell Howard Leight Brand Products.|
Howard Leight by Honeywell Pilot Hybrid Push-In UF foam ear plugs offer a combination of the extremely popular MAX shape and materials, but modified with the addition of a built-in insertion stem that eliminates the need to roll down the earplugs before insertion. Add to the no-roll convenience, a more durable plug that can be safely used for days at a time, and Pilot becomes a breakthrough solution to your hearing protection needs.
Pilot Ear Plug Features:
- Pilot Hybrid Push-In Ear Plugs combine the performance of Howard Leight by Honeywell Quiet with the superior comfort of Howard Leight by Honeywell Max.
- Pilot delivers long-wearing comfort and total control over your fit with the touch of a finger.
- Pilot inserts easily into your ear with a simple fingertip twist of the Navigation Stem for a quick, snug and comfortable fit, and NO ROLLING required!
- Pilot is made of soft, pearl-skinned Howard Leight by Honeywell polyurethane foam so the skin is durable, resilient and easy to clean.
- Pilot features mid-range attenuation (NRR 26) that provides ideal, consistent protection in more noise environments and for more workers.
- Pilot can be re-used for several working days/shifts without compromising overall performance.
- Pilot offers all these benefits at a disposable foam price for major savings!
| || |