|Elvex Com Connect BlueTooth Ear Muff Features
Elvex Com Connect BlueTooth Ear Muff Details
- Connect via BlueTooth to your cell phone to take calls and listen to music
- Make and take calls easily with the press of a button
- Noise-cancelling mic transmits your voice, not the background noise
- Communicate clearly even in noisy environments
- High quality speakers provide a great music listening experience
- Comfortable, well-built noise protection
- NRR 22
Elvex ComConnect is a hearing protection ear muff that keeps you connected via BlueTooth to calls and music on your cell phone. With the ComConnect's wireless smartphone pairing capabilities, you can take and make calls without the need to remove your hearing protection, helping you stay in touch even in hazardously noisy environments. The same BlueTooth pairing lets you listen to MP3's or mobile music apps on your phone, with no wires to tangle up and get in your way while you work. A top-notch noise cancellation mic on a flexible boom arm picks up your voice without all the background noise. And high quality stereo speakers in the ear cups provide great sound for clear calls and enjoyable music listening.
Provides NRR 22 protection from noise, a moderate amount of noise blocking that is appropriate for an endless array of applications: maintenance, work crews, arborists, training, crane operators... Virtually anyone who needs hearing protection on the job could benefit from ComConnect. And these ear muffs also include internal volume limiting (sound is limited to 82dB) - a safety feature that makes the ComConnect a viable choice for OSHA-controlled work environments.
The earmuff headset is built to be both comfortable and rugged. The headband is a low-force, fork-type stainless steel band designed to even out pressure across the head. This low-pressure fit keeps the clamping force consistent: it's enough to provide an effective seal against noise, but not enough to hurt after a long day of use. The headband is well padded, and the ear cushions are nice and soft.
The Elvex ComConnect runs on 2 AA alkaline batteries (included). Alternatively, switch the batteries out with NiMH rechargeable batteries, and charge the headset via the built-in micro USB charger port. Features a four hour auto shut-off to help extend your battery life. Batteries require replacement every 2-4 weeks, depending on use.
Elvex ComConnect Tech Specs
Need AM/FM Radio?
- Pairing range: 10 feet (3 meters) - may be higher in some environments
- Requires 2 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- 2-4 week battery life, depending on use
- Replace AA's with NiMH rechargeable batteries to use the built-in micro USB charger port
- Four hour auto shut-off extends battery life
- Stainless steel low-force headband w/ premium padding
- NRR 22 noise blocking
This Elvex ComConnect does not have any built-in radio. But if you want hearing protection and BlueTooth connectivity for calling and music listening and the ability to listen to a built-in AM/FM radio, Elvex still has you covered with the Elvex ConnecTunes, which has recently been improved to make a good thing even better. But if you don't need a built-in radio, the ComConnect is the better choice: it's significantly less expensive, and it doesn't have a radio antenna to wag around and bother you.
More Ear Muffs with Music Listening