View Cart

CONTACT US

918-478-5500
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
Get answers and savings at Ear Plug Superstore

Howard Leight by Honeywell Bilsom Thunder T3 HeadBand Model Ear Muffs (NRR 30)

Howard Leight by Honeywell Bilsom Thunder T3 HeadBand Model Ear Muffs (NRR 30)

Product Number: mspthundert3ea00-000Reviews:
Mfg. Part No: T3, 1010970

QuantityPrice per Item
1$24.09 
2-9$22.37Save 7%
10-49$20.88Save 13%
50+$19.58Save 19%
Current Price: $24.09

Quantity:

Dielectric construction suitable for all workplaces, especially electrical environments
  • Features patented Air Flow Control™ technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies
  • Quick-Click height adjustment remains fixed during wear
  • Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
  • Uniform headband pressure for all head sizes, providing better comfort for long-term wear
  • Inner-ventilated headband minimizes pressure on the head, breathes easier in warm/humid climates
  • Non-deforming outer headband withstands rough treatment
    See Also:

• Bilsom Thunder Family of Noise Protection Ear Muffs
    Bilsom Thunder Family of Noise Protection Ear Muffs

Choose the Thunder line of muffs when you need a top quality non-metallic (dielectric) muff for use in or around electric field generating equipment.

Item No: bilsom-thunder-earmuffs

Product Reviews for Howard Leight by Honeywell Bilsom Thunder T3 HeadBand Model Ear Muffs (NRR 30)

Howard Leight by Honeywell Bilsom Thunder T3 HeadBand Model Ear Muffs (NRR 30)5Margaret LyonsMay 28, 2015My husband was very happy with the noise reduction while using a yard blower. I was happy with the service when I called to ask which model would work for the use intended. My sons plan to use them for Indy car races. All in all a great purchase.
    Howard Leight by Honeywell Bilsom Thunder T3 HeadBand Model Ear Muffs (NRR 30)5CustomerJune 9, 2014Got these to use for an MRI though quickly found the need for a solid set of earmuffs for the odd time your building manager decides to renovate for a month (and counting) w/o notice. The MRI got cancelled band these with foam ear plugs underneath will block almost all noise completely. (this might pose a problem for anyone with tinnitus outside of an MRI) but the muffs, themselves will leave anyone needing to block a lot of noise glad to have them around! You do have to play with the band to get to the correct fit and anyone with earrings might want to take their jewelry off (w/earrings these started hurted after 20 min --- w/o jewelry, they're comfortable and lightweight - the longest I've worn them was falling asleep for 6-8hrs in them - no pain sleeping in them but I also have a very soft pillow for sleeping in ear muffs/plugs, etc.- The point being, for best fit remove jewelry) The instructions were in 105 different languages with English getting shoved in there. I have 20/20 vision and couldn't read what the instructions were saying (other than about maintaining the muffs) though these are really self explanatory, easy to use & definitely worth the $ for shipping - Shipped RAPIDLY and with TLC! OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Thank-you very much for your help with these!!!
    Howard Leight by Honeywell Bilsom Thunder T3 HeadBand Model Ear Muffs (NRR 30)4LeanderOctober 2, 2013We were looking for ear muffs for our toddler, but the children's ones were just a little too small. When I called to return the representative had people around the office try on different ones to find an adult pair that were adjustable and snug enough for our big guy. They are a little bulkier than the others, but we were very satisfied with and truly appreciate the great customer service. Our son wore them with ease.

Related Items
    Howard Leight by Honeywell VeriPRO Fit-Testing System | Howard Leight by Honeywell Bilsom Clarity C1 Dielectric HeadBand Model Ear Muffs (NRR 20) | Howard Leight by Honeywell Bilsom Clarity C2 Dielectric Multi-Position Model Ear Muff (NRR 23) | Howard Leight by Honeywell Bilsom Clarity C3 Dielectric Headband Model Ear Muffs (NRR 27) | Howard Leight by Honeywell Bilsom Ear Muff Hygiene Kits for All Clarity Models | Bilsom Folding Belt Bag for All Folding Model Ear Muffs (One Bag)