|This item has been discontinued. Don't panic! Check out our other Ear Plug Assortment Packs and find your favorites.|
Every day we are asked which is the best ear plug for swimming, and we honestly can tell you that every
ear plug we sell has a bunch of devoted users! There is so much variability in what people like that we cannot tell you which size or shape or style you will like best, or which will work best for you.
For those who want to narrow the search, we have put together two swimming sampler packs (one for adults and one for children) that include a variety of earplugs and accessories that we really like. We have substantially discounted these packs even more than our regular low
superstore prices so that you can afford to try all these great products.
Once you have the Got Ears?® Adult Swimming Protection Pack in hand, you can easily find out which ones you like best, then if you need more of
any product in the pack, you can find them all sold separately here at Ear Plug SuperStore.
Both packs contain moldable silicone ear plugs, pre-molded reusable silicone ear plugs and a kit from which you can make your own custom molded floatable swimming earplugs, plus a couple of water removal products.
Got Ears?® Adult Swimming Protection Pack Contents:
Got Ears?® Adult Swimming Protection Pack Is Recommended For:
- Mack's Pillow Soft Moldable Silicone Ear Plugs (2 Pairs w/Case)
- E.A.R. Inc. InstaPutty (2 Pairs w/Case)
- Cirrus Ear Guards (2 Pairs, 1 Small and 1 Large w/Case)
- Mack's Aqua Block (2 Pairs w/Case)
- Mack's Ear Seals (1 Pair w/Removable Cord & Case)
- Radians Do It Yourself Custom Ear Plug Kit (Makes One Full Custom Molded Pair of Swimming Earplugs.)
- Accu-Life After Swim Water Removal Sponges (4 Sponges for Instant, Safe Water Removal)
- Mack's Dry 'N Clear
Water Removal Ear Drops
- Recreational swimmers, and surfers
- Families with a range of water related ear problems
- Competitive swimmers and swim teams in schools and colleges
- US Navy SEAL Team members