This item has been discontinued. Don't panic! Go back to view all 3M Brand Products.
Note: This item is built to order and is not returnable other than for defects which are covered by a one year manufacturer's warranty.
|This Item Name:
||3M Peltor Ground Mechanic Headset Standard High Noise Two-Way Radio Headset
|This Item Part Number(s):
|Separate PTT Adapter Required?
||Yes. A Standard Wired PTT Adapter Cable is Required to connect these MT
Series headsets to your radio. See our 3M Peltor PTT Adapter Reference Table to identify the model PTT adapter you will need.
ATEX Certified Intrinsically Safe?
|Works With Radio Models:
||Works with most radios. PTT adapter is required and sold separately.
Hi-Viz Green (MT7H79F-01GB)
3M Peltor MT Series High Noise Two-Way Radio Headsets General Information
3M Peltor MT Series High Noise Two-Way Radio Headsets are designed
for use in the most demanding industrial and commercial high-noise
environments. Whether you need a comm headset that will perform in your
high noise environment in manufacturing, processing, heavy equipment
operations, aboard ship, in or around aircraft, logging operations, and
even in explosive environments found in milling, mining, oil, gas and coal extraction and processing, Peltor MT Series
headsets offer the specific solution you need.
Peltor's quality and unparalleled feature set make the Peltor MT
Series Headsets a top recommendation when you need reliable
communications in high noise environments.
3M Peltor MT Series High Noise Two-Way Radio Headsets Features and Benefits:
- Fully adjustable padded headband fits everyone comfortably even
for extended wear.
- Stainless steel spring arms are calibrated to provide the maximum
noise protection while minimizing temple pressure.
- Ear cups are extra deep with liquid/gel filled ear pads for
maximum comfort and high level noise protection (NRR 25).
- A durable noise cancelling directional boom mic lets you clearly
communicate in high noise environments.
- Strong and durable fixed downleads provide connectivity to your
radio and support full two-way communications.
- Choice of standard model headset that requires a separate PTT or a direct connect model that plugs directly into your radio.
- ATEX Compliant, Intrinsically Safe Model MT7H79F-FM-50. (FL5230 PTT adapter is required and sold separately.)