Discount pricing is available for volume orders. Please us for pricing.SureFire EarPro Sonic Defenders® Ultra EP7 Variable Noise Reduction Reusable Ear Plug Features:
SureFire EP7 Details
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR 14-28*)
- 7-Point-Contact EarLock retention rings keep the ear plugs in place gently, comfortably, and securely
- Lowers potentially dangerous noise levels above 85dB with and without stoppers open
- Hear safe sound levels (with stoppers out) almost as if you weren't wearing ear plugs
- Ergonomic design and memory foam tip design conforms to ear shape for comfort and secure retention
- Made from hypoallergenic, medical-grade polymer that's soft, durable, and long-lasting
- Low-profile design allows you to keep them in place while wearing a mask, helmet, hat, or while using phone, headphones, or earmuffs
- See Manufacturer's Information Sheet for more details
*NRR rating with stoppers inserted
SureFire EarPro Sonic Defenders® Ultra EP7 Variable Noise Reduction Reusable Ear Plugs protect your hearing and still allow you to hear what's going on around you and participate in conversations. Sonic Defenders Ultra EP7 ear plugs feature soft foam ear tips that fit most people. SureFire Sonic Defenders Ultra ear plugs offer two modes of noise reduction with a simple, attached stopper on each ear plug that allows you to tailor your hearing protection to your surroundings:
- Without the stoppers inserted, incoming sounds above safe levels (85dB and higher) are instantly reduced via a proprietary design that incorporates an acoustic filter. As the noise level increases, the attenuation provided by the acoustic filters also increases, giving you increasing protection instantly and continuously as you need it. With the stoppers open, you can get that sound filtering and still hear safe sounds around you (such as voices) clearly. That smaller amount of sound attenuation allows for situational awareness -- a feature which makes the EP7 an excellent choice for a very wide variety of applications in high noise environments, from industrial job sites to hunting and shooting.
- Alternatively, the stoppers may be inserted to help block out more noise -- particularly in the lower frequencies -- for even more protection from unwanted sounds. The SureFire EP7 provides an NRR of 28dB with the filter caps inserted. This is especially helpful in situations such as an airplane cabin, where loud, low-pitched noise is a constant problem, or in any other situation where hearing ambient sounds or conversations isn't critical, such as when trying to sleep.
The right/left color-coded Sonic Defenders are made from a soft but durable, hypoallergenic polymer and are ergonomically shaped, with an adjustable-stem design plus EarLock® retention rings providing a secure fit, all-day comfort, and extended product life (3 to 6 months or more, depending on usage and care; tips should be replaced every 2-4 weeks). Sonic Defenders' low-profile design also means they can be worn while wearing a helmet or mask or while using a phone or headset.
Each set is packaged in a convenient carry case and includes a polymer lanyard and memory foam Comply™ Canal Tips. Medium foam-tipped EP7 Sonic Defenders fit most people comfortably. Sizing is based on the size of the ear's Helix Bowl. Consult Sizing Chart for proper fit.
SureFire Sonic Defenders Ultra come in three colors: black, clear, and orange.
SureFire EP7 Part Numbers and NSNs
|EP7 Large Black
| EP7 Medium Black
|EP7 Small Black
| EP7 Medium
Replacement Tips for the SureFire EP7: