ENGRAVING AVAILABLE!NOTE: This Product Requires Ear Impressions. A do-it-yourself impression kit is available as an option, or you can obtain ear impressions locally.
Please View Instructions Before You Purchase This Product.
This product comes with optional initial engraving for a small additional fee! Please tell us the initials you would like engraved in the comments box during checkout.
Westone DefendEar Industrial Convertible Communications Custom ear plugs give you a choice of attenuation levels you can change on the fly, and the ability to connect to your communications device. When connected to your radio via the tube adapter, you get NRR 21 protection, enabling communications in noise environments up to 106 dB. Removing the sound tube and plugging the pop cord anchors into those ports converts your ear plugs into solid noise protection rated at NRR 28, suitable for protection up to 113 dB. Westone DefendEar Industrial ear plugs are made of durable, flexible Otoblast Silicone for long life and all day comfort.
Westone Defendear Industrial Convertible Communications Custom Ear Plugs include all the following premium options:
- Slick Sil® AM antibacterial coating
- Full Shell Otoblast Silicone
- Laser Engraved Initials (Up to three initials on each earpiece--tell us in comments during checkout)
- Removable Pop Cord and collar clip
- Oto-Ease Lubricant
- Oto-Clens earpiece cleaner
- Wax Loop
- Nylon zip carry pouch
- DefendEar shipping box has NRR label and user name on the outside of the box for easy distribution when purchased for a group.
- Wide range of color options
- Sound tube adapter included for connection to your comm device.