|Walkers WGE-XGE4B Digital HD Power Elite Hunting Hearing Aid with Noise Protection features up to 50 dB of amplification, a 4 channel, 20 bit audio signal processor and an 8 band graphic equalizer for crystal clear natural sound and faster sound compression for improved hearing protection and all this packed into a 20% smaller, more ergonomic case than the original Game Ear, for improved fit and comfort, plus Adjustable Frequency Tuning that lets you fine tune the bass-treble profile of the Digital HD Power Elite to precisely suit your personal hearing needs and preferences.|
Your Walkers Digital HD Power Elite features an advanced sound-activated audio compression circuit that instantly protects your hearing when a dangerously loud sound strikes the microphone on the earpiece. Unlike older clipping or stop-gate technologies that simply turn the amplifier circuit off and on, all the sounds are retained by Walkers Digital HD Power Elite so you miss nothing you need to hear. Instead, all of the sounds are compressed to a safe volume. With Walkers Digital HD Power Elite, low sounds are enhanced, and loud sounds are reduced to a safe volume, letting you hear better, and still hear safely, everything you need to hear at home, on the job or in the field. Walkers Digital HD Power Elite is an excellent choice for all shooting applications as well as protection from intermittent and continuous loud noises such as those found in manufacturing, construction, or around the home workshop.
As with all electronic hearing protectors, the device is only as good as are its passive noise blocking features, and Walker's Digital HD Power Elite is equipped with the industry's best protection earning an NRR of 29 when used with the foam tube tip.
The advanced circuitry in Walkers Digital HD Power Elite means less distortion, more accurate sound reproduction, greater sensitivity, reduced circuit noise and less wind noise. Walkers Digital HD Power Elite is so comfortable and effective, you may find you want to wear it all the time.
Walkers Digital HD Power Elite Hunting Hearing Aid Features and Benefits:
- Ultra Light Weight Ergonomic Design Behind the Ear Earpiece for Maximum Comfort, With or Without Glasses (less than 1/4 ounce each!)
- Cutting Edge Nano Coating Repels Water to Help Protect Your Digital HD Power Elite When You Get Caught in the Rain
- Four Channel, 20 Bit High Definition Digital Sound Processor for Crystal Clear Sound
- Eight Band Graphic Equalizer Tuned to an Adaptive Listening Mode for the Most Natural Sound
- Adjustable Frequency Tuning Lets You Fine Tune Bass-Treble to Accommodate Your Personal Listening Needs and Preferences
- Advanced Compression Circuitry Retains All Sounds, with Low Sounds Enhanced, and Loud Sounds Reduced to a Safe Volume Level
- Excellent Environmental Noise Reduction (NRR of 29 when used with the Foam Tip Included.)
- Maximum Amplification: 50 dB (up to 9 times normal! Safety Circuit Limits Amplification to 115 dB)
- Power Boost with the Push of a Button gives you 6 more dB of amplification Instantly When you need it.
- Simple to Operate Push Button Rocker Volume Control
- Low Battery Tone Indicator
- Uses Standard #13 Hearing Aid Battery
- Average Battery Life of 360 Hours
- 90 Day Warranty
- Contents: Digital HD Power, Ear Tube With Foam Tip, 4 Batteries and Carry Case