|Ear Plug Information - Quick Look|
1 = Softest
4 = Stiffest
|Or try out all of our foam ear plugs:|
Try 'Em All Assortment Pack
Previously called the Howard Leight Max, the Maximum is the same excellent foam ear plug you've known for years.Maximum may be the most common ear plugs in the world. In fact, if you see an ear plug in a movie or TV show, there is a good chance this is it. Maximum is highly effective, smooth, soil-resistant and comfortable, making it clear why these plugs are so popular.
Case of 2000 pairs.
Howard Leight Maximum®
- The world's most-used polyurethane foam earplug
- Contoured bell-shape is easier to insert, resists tendency to back-out of ear canal
- Polyurethane foam enhances comfort, especially for long-term wear
- Smooth, soil-resistant closed-cell foam skin prevents dirt build-up
- Excellent NRR 33 protection from noise