3M Peltor Artillery Earmuffs AMA GN Features:
|MFG#|| ||AMA GN|
3M Artillery Earmuffs AMA GN are very lightweight, with an extremely low-profile fit and a cutaway design to reduce interference while shooting. Designed for military and other tactical specialists, these headband-style ear muffs are foldable, making them more convenient to store and carry. The headband is stainless steel to resist warping, and the ear cups are slim, light, and well cushioned for comfort. These earmuffs provide moderate NRR 20 hearing protection for noisy environments. Compatible with most current protective combat helmets used by the U.S. military, including ACH.
- Designed with input from the U.S. Army
- Extremely low-profile design with cutaways is compatible with most tactical helmets
- Compatible with Advanced Communication Headsets (ACH)
- Rugged construction stands up to battlefield conditions
- Created for artillery units and missile teams; a great choice for all shooting practice
- Folding headband design for compact storage and transport
- NRR 20
Intended for Artillery Teams who require dual hearing protection, wearing a pair of ear plugs (not included) underneath these earmuffs will provide complete artillery hearing protection as recommended by current weapon systems manuals. Given the modest NRR 20 noise protection these ear muffs provide, using the dual protection method is advised.
More 3M Peltor Earmuffs