|Note: This Sensear Model SMPLUG03 replaces both the SPNB2001 and the SP2NB001 models, both of which are now out of production.|
Sensear Smart Plug Model SMPLUG03 With SENS™ Face-to-Face + Two Way Radio Communications lets you communicate clearly in loud environments without removing your ear plugs. Smart Plugs are ideal for use with respirators, welding helmets and in hot noisy environments.
Sensear Smart Communications Ear Muffs and Ear Plugs are simply the best solutions available today at any price for simultaneously providing reliable hearing protection while also enabling communications in high noise environments. Supporting as many as four different communications modes: face to face, two-way radio connectivity, bluetooth connectivity and built in short range two-way communications, places Sensear Smart Muffs and Plugs in a class by themselves. Add to that a full range of styles including headband, neckband, hardhat and ear plug models, plus Certified Intrinsically Safe models and connecting cables for virtually all hand-held radios you may want to connect to, and you have a world class set of solutions never before made available to the many people who desperately need what Sensear Communications headsets have to offer.
More information on the complete Sensear line...
Sensear Smart Plug Model SMPLUG03 With SENS™ Face-To-Face Communications + Two-Way Radio Features and Benefits:
- SENS™ (Speech Enhancement with Noise Suppression) system for face to face communications in up to 95 dB environments so hearing protection need not be removed to communicate face to face.
- Designed to also connect to your two way radio. Adapter required and sold separately. See radio compatibility chart for the appropriate adapter for your radio.
- In-ear mic picks up your voice when used with external radio to transmit.
- Dual in-line push to talk allows for easy use even with gloved hands.
- Automatic volume at the ear is limited to a completely safe OSHA compliant level of 82 dB
- Triple flange silicone and foam tips provided for a semi-custom fit and all day comfort.
- Sturdy and light weight ergonomic design for maximum all-day comfort and long life in challenging environments
- Protects against all kinds of noise including impact noise such as gunfire, and industrial presses, as well as intermittent and continuous noises
- Noise reduction rated for ambient noise environments up to 116 dB (NRR 31)
- 360 degree situational awareness supported through directional sound sensing capability
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion batteries for up to 15 hours of continuous talk time. Five hour recharge time from flat to full charge.
- Full year warranty
Watch the video to learn what sets Sensear apart from the rest!
See Sensear in action all over the world, and learn what sets Sensear apart from other hearing protection & communication solutions for high noise environments.