Sensear SmartMuff SM1R Communications Headsets let you communicate face to face in high noise environments up to 95 db without the need to remove the muffs. Sensear SM1R headsets also let you plug into your existing two way radio for clear communications in noise environments up to 110 dB. And, because SM1R headsets are powered by your two-way radio, there are no batteries in the headset to recharge or fail just when you need them. No batteries also means the headsets are lighter weight for a more comfortable all-day fit.
Sensear SmartMuff SM1R Communications Headset Features and Benefits:
NRR 25 Noise Protection for use in environments up to 110 dB
- SENS™ (Speech Enhancement with Noise Suppression) system for face to face communications in up to 95 dB environments so hearing protection need not be removed to communicate
- Input Jack for 2-way radio connectivity compatible with all industry leading 2-way radios (See and Order Cables Below)
- Noise canceling boom mic included. Supports 2-way communications in noise environments up to 110 dB. VOX (Voice-activated transmit capable.
- Automatic volume at the ear limited to a completely safe OSHA compliant level of 82 dB
- Sturdy and light weight, fully adjustable, ergonomic design for maximum all-day comfort and long life in challenging environments
- Protects against all kinds of noise including impact noise such as gunfire, and industrial presses, as well as intermittent and continuous noises
- Noise reduction rated for ambient noise environments up to 110 dB (NRR 25)
- 360 degree situational awareness supported through directional sound sensing capability
- Available in headband, neckband, and hardhat styles
- Full year manufacturer warranty
SM1R IS Intrinsically Safe Headset Certified to some of the most stringent intrinsic safety standards:
TIA-4950-A, CSA C22.2 No.157.92, & UL 913 5th Edition with a hazardous location rating of
Class I, II, III, Division 1 & 2, Groups A - G, T5, -25°C to +60°C.