Sensear SmartMuff SM1PW & SM1PW IS
If you need Sensear replacement parts such as connecting cables for two-way radios, ear pads, headbands, mic covers, ear tips, or other parts for your Sensear product, please contact us at .
See the Sensear Accessories Chart
to check what you need.
Sensear SmartMuff SM1PW Communications Headsets let you communicate face to face in high noise environments up to 95 db without the need to remove the muffs. Sensear SM1PW headsets offer a higher NRR 27 and a built in two way FM radio that is programmable, letting you choose the frequencies you need, within 88.1-107.9 Mhz FM. In addition, SM1PW headsets offer three different Bluetooth connectivity standards including A2DP for streaming music from your smart phone. Note: The SM1PW headset does not have an external radio connection. If you need to connect an external two way radio, please see the SM1P headset models.
See Manufacturer's Information Sheet for more details
Sensear SmartMuff SM1PW Communications Headset Features and Benefits:
Choose from Regular or Intrinsically Safe Models
- SENS™ (Speech Enhancement with Noise Suppression) system for face to face communications in up to 95 dB environments so hearing protection need not be removed to communicate
- Noise canceling boom mic included. Supports 2-way communications in noise environments up to 112 dB. VOX (Voice-activated transmit capable.
- Built-in short range two way radio with programmability for 8 channel presets, lets you communicate on your preferred channels up to 50 yards.
- Bluetooth connectivity for use with smart phones, including streaming audio via A2DP
- Automatic volume at the ear limited to a completely safe OSHA compliant level of 82 dB
- Sturdy and light weight, fully adjustable, ergonomic design for maximum all-day comfort and long life in challenging environments
- Protects against all kinds of noise including impact noise such as gunfire, and industrial presses, as well as intermittent and continuous noises
- Noise reduction rated for ambient noise environments up to 112 dB (NRR 27)
- 360 degree situational awareness supported through directional sound sensing capability
- Powered by Lithium Polymer Batteries, with 24 hour life, and 7 hour recharge cycle
- Available in headband, neckband, and hardhat styles
- Headset is fully programmable via Sensear Android Tablet (sold separately) or via controls on the headset
- Full year manufacturer warranty
We now offer the Sensear SM1PW IS for an additional upcharge, so you can opt for intrinsically safe communications gear. The differences between the SM1PW and the SM1PW IS are extremely minimal. The only key difference is the battery: the IS uses a lithium ion battery instead of the regular lithium polymer battery. The IS battery charges in just 4 hours rather than the 7 hour charge time required by the regular model. There are no other notable differences. Getting the intrinsically safe SM1PW couldn't be simpler - simply select the IS model of your choice.