Sensear SM1PW ISDP Intrinsically Safe Dual Protection Communications Headsets
If you need Sensear replacement parts such as connecting cables for two-way radios, ear pads, headbands, mic covers, ear tips, or other parts for your Sensear product, please contact us at .
See the Sensear Accessories Chart
to check what you need.
Bluetooth/Short Range Only: includes
SM1PBWISDP01, SM1PEWISDP01, and SM1PHWISDP01
Sensear SM1PW ISDP Smart Headsets facilitate face-to-face, short range, and Bluetooth communications in high-noise environments where sound levels may exceed 95 dB. The SM1PW ISDP is Intrinsically Safe for Hazardous Environments. Unlike the SM1P, the SM1PW does not feature 2-way radio connectivity. Use the SM1PW ISDP's built-in short range capability to communicate via up to 8 programmable FM channels at a range up to 50 meters (164 feet). Or connect to your cell phone via upgraded Bluetooth® 3.0 HFP, HSP, or A2DP for calling, talking, audio streaming, and clear communications in hazardously noisy intrinsically safe environments.
Features noise-canceling mic, 360-degree hearing for situational awareness, intrinsically safe design, and dual protection for extremely high-noise environments. Available in headband, neckband, and hardhat styles.
SM1PW ISDP Sensear Part Numbers:
SM1PBWISDP01 - Headband, NRR 30
SM1PEWISDP01 - Neckband, NRR 31
SM1PHWISDP01 - Hardhat, NRR 29
See Manufacturer's Information Sheet for more details.
Sensear SM1PW ISDP Communications Headset Features and Benefits:
- SENS™ Speech Enhancement with Noise Suppression facilitates face-to-face communications in high noise environments up to 95dB.
- Intrinsically Safe SM1PW ISDP Series is certified to: TIA-4950-A, CSA C22.2 No. 157.92, & UL 913 5th Edition with a hazardous location rating of Class I, II, III, Division 1 & 2, Groups A - G, T4 -20°C to +40°C, T3C -20°C to +50°C
- Improved Short Range features additional channel banks and programmability for 8 channel presets. Allows communication on your preferred channels up to a range of 50 meters.
- Bluetooth allows connectivity with smart phones for phone conversations and music listening. 15-meter range.
- Noise-canceling boom mic keeps enhances speech while cutting out the background noise in noise environments up to 112 dB.
- Automatic volume limiting [programmable] keeps 'in-ear' sound exposure to a completely safe and OSHA-compliant level of 82 dB.
- The design is rugged, sturdy, and lightweight, as well as fully adjustable and ergonomic. Stands up to punishing work conditions and provides superb all-day comfort.
- Dual Protection combines earpieces with earmuffs to provide hearing protection from extremely high noise levels. Effective against both impact noise and continuous noise.
- Noise reduction rated for ambient noise environments up to 112 dB. Noise attenuation varies with the earmuff style: headband (30 dB), neckband (31 dB), and hardhat (29 dB).
- 360-degree Situational Awareness is supported through directional sound sensing capability, for clear hearing and enhanced overall safety.
- Powered by Lithium Polymer Batteries for an upgraded 24-hour battery life for multiple shifts. 7 hour recharge cycle.
- Fully programmable via Sensear Android Tablet (sold separately), or via controls on the headset.
- Available in headband, neckband, and hardhat styles.
- Full year manufacturer warranty.