If you need Sensear replacement parts such as connecting cables for two-way radios, ear pads, headbands, mic covers, ear tips, or other parts for your Sensear product, please contact us at .
See the Sensear Accessories Chart
to check what you need.
Sensear SM1P IS Intrinsically Safe Communications HeadsetsIncludes SM1PBIS01, SM1PEIS01, and SM1PHIS01
Sensear SM1P IS Communications Headsets are the Intrinsically Safe version of the SM1P. Sensear SM1P IS Communications Headsets let you communicate face to face in high-noise environments up to 95 db without the need to remove the muffs. If you already have two way radios, you can plug your Sensear SM1P IS into the radios (accessory cable is required and sold separately) and communicate hands-free via the external radio, giving you a maximum range that is only limited by your radios. Sensear SM1P IS headsets offer a higher NRR 27 and a built in two way FM radio that is programmable, letting you choose the frequencies you need, within 88.1-107.9 Mhz FM. In addition, SM1P IS headsets offer three different Bluetooth connectivity standards including A2DP for streaming music from your smart phone.
See Manufacturer's Information Sheet for more details.
Sensear SmartMuff SM1P IS Communications Headset Features and Benefits:
- SENS™ Speech Enhancement with Noise Suppression system for face to face communications in up to 95 dB environments so hearing protection need not be removed to communicate.
- Intrinsically safe SM1PIS series certified to: TIA-4950-A, CSA C22.2 No. 157.92, & UL 913 5th Edition with a hazardous location rating of Class I, II, III, Division 1 & 2, Groups A - G, T4 -20°C to +40°C, T3C -20°C to +50°C.
- Input Jack for 2-way radio connectivity compatible with most all 2-way radios. (Requires separate purchase of a compatible connecting cable. See radio compatibility list)
- Noise canceling boom mic included. Supports 2-way communications in noise environments up to 112 dB. VOX (Voice-activated transmit capable.
- Built-in short range two way radio with programmability for 8 channel presets, lets you communicate on your preferred channels up to 50 yards.
- Bluetooth connectivity for use with smart phones, including streaming audio via A2DP.
- Automatic volume at the ear limited to a completely safe OSHA compliant level of 82 dB.
- Sturdy and light weight, fully adjustable, ergonomic design for maximum all-day comfort and long life in challenging environments.
- Protects against all kinds of noise including impact noise such as gunfire, and industrial presses, as well as intermittent and continuous noises.
- Noise reduction rated for ambient noise environments up to 112 dB (NRR 27).
- 360 degree situational awareness supported through directional sound sensing capability.
- Powered by Lithium Polymer Batteries, with 24 hour life, and 7 hour recharge cycle.
- Available in headband, neckband, and hardhat styles.
- Headset is fully programmable via Sensear Android Tablet (sold separately) or via controls on the headset.
- Full year manufacturer warranty