Sensear SM1B IS Basic Intrinsically Safe Communications Headsets - Two Way Radio Only
If you need Sensear replacement parts such as connecting cables for two-way radios, ear pads, headbands, mic covers, ear tips, or other parts for your Sensear product, please contact us at .
See the Sensear Accessories Chart
to check what you need.
Includes SM1BBIS01, SM1BEIS01, and SM1BHIS01
Sensear SM1B IS Basic Intrinsically Safe Communications Headsets are the intrinsically safe version of the Sensear SM1B. These SM1B IS basic headsets let you communicate both face-to-face and via two-way radio in high-noise environments. For two-way radio communications, just plug the SM1B IS into your existing radio (accessory cable is required and sold separately). With the SM1B IS plugged into an external radio, you can then communicate hands-free, so you can communicate freely at a distance only limited by the range of your radios. The noise-canceling mic ensures clear communications even in noisy industrial environments. Additionally, face-to-face communication is dramatically improved through Sensear's speech enhancement and background noise suppression. Sensear SM1B IS headsets provide NRR 27 protection from noise.
Also available: SM1B Basic Communications Headsets.
See also SM1P Communications Headsets, which have not only two-way radio capabilities, but also short-range and Bluetooth® communications. The SM1P is also available in intrinsically safe. There is a perfect Sensear solution for every challenging high-noise work environment.
See Manufacturer's Information Sheet for more details.
Sensear SM1B IS Communications Headset Features and Benefits:
- SENS™ Speech Enhancement with Noise Suppression system for face to face communications in up to 95 dB environments so hearing protection need not be removed to communicate.
- Intrinsically safe SM1BIS series cerfied to: TIA-4950-A, CSA C22.2 No. 157.92, & UL 913 5th Edition with a hazardous location rating of Class I, II, III, Division 1 & 2, Groups A - G, T4 -20°C to +40°C, T3C -20°C to +50°C
- Noise canceling boom mic included. Supports 2-way communications in noise environments up to 112 dB. VOX voice-activated transmit capable.
- Automatic volume at the ear limited to a completely safe OSHA compliant level of 82 dB.
- Sturdy and light weight, fully adjustable, ergonomic design for maximum all-day comfort and long life in challenging environments.
- Protects against all kinds of noise including impact noise such as gunfire, and industrial presses, as well as intermittent and continuous noises.
- Noise reduction rated for ambient noise environments up to 112 dB (NRR 27).
- 360 degree situational awareness supported through directional sound sensing capability.
- Powered by Lithium Polymer Batteries, with 24 hour life, and 7 hour recharge cycle.
- Available in headband, neckband, and hardhat styles.
- Full year manufacturer warranty.